Friday, September 24, 2004

Fun in the Afternoon

One of the most intriguing and very best parts of my second life is the diversity I encounter and the quality of people I know. At any given time, I have friends who will philosophize, postulate, wax poetic, offer tech and other support, travel the world, chat, adventure and generally rabblerouse. I could not ask for a more interesting, exciting, entertaining, humorous collection of people, and all in this one very special playground.

Yesterday afternoon, in typical SL fashion, an impromptu gathering amassed... one by one, people arrived, until the ensemble included an axe wielding ballerina (me), a slightly pickled dead body, and a number of assorted friends and neighbors, watching afternoon sunrise in Atlas...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us